Monday, May 6, 2013

Sneak Peeks

Sometimes I feel like sneak peeks are more exciting than seeing the layouts themselves?! Don't you agree? I get amped up just seeing a tiny glimpse of what people have been working on.

So today I would like to share a few sneaks of the May design team kit from The Paperie which includes lovely products from Allison Kreft, Cosmo Cricket, and Little Yellow Bicycle.

I killed the kit. Annihilated it really. This was what was left. Scraps. Honestly.

IMG_3219

Here's a few sneaks-

IMG_3259 IMG_3261IMG_3266 IMG_3269 IMG_3267
*Wood veneer not included in kit but I'm obsessed with it and can't help but shower layouts with it.

Ain't she a beauty?! Bright and colorful. Just the way I like my kits. Get them while they're hot at The Paperie. I believe they go 'live' tomorrow!

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! love those stitched words! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love the raised arrows and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete