Thursday, January 24, 2013

Inspired by

I"m sharing another layout today for my new series 'Inspired By'. I'm back again with another layout inspired by Pinterest. This week it's this one-

Screen shot 2013-01-20 at 4.28.11 PM

by Kelly Noel. I love her work. Click the photo to go to the original page. I stuck with a very similar layout here but what inspired me were the arrows. I stamped a few with white & gold ink and used some velum and wood veneers as well.

IMG_2809

And now, onto the layout.

Honestly December 1st is a magical day for me. I always feel like anything is possible on that date. I LOVE the holidays and when December rolls around I get sappy and sentimental and everything is special and means something to me. I had this magical shot and it seemed perfect to journaling my feelings about the possibility of magic in December.

Note: journaling is tucked in on the tag on the left.

IMG_2812

A little velum and a little badge directs your attention to our very tall, very magical tree.


IMG_2814




5 comments:

  1. I love your spin on the inspired by page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and I love the new series! I am a new subscriber. Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful. I love your take from the inspiration page. Great use of the arrows. I have a pile of those too

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! Love the Christmas tree photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a magical shot! I had never thought of Dec 1st in that way... I like how you inked some of the arrows in gold...nice twist!

    ReplyDelete